New Simplified Earth Tester
KEW 4300 is simplified earth resistance tester (based on 2-pole method) that can be used for various distribution lines and electrical appliances and it also can measure AC/DC voltage. (As for AC Voltages, true rms values can be obtained.)
• 200/2000Ω (2 ranges): auto-ranging.
• Warning buzzer triggered at 100Ω or less.
• LED lights up when a large earth voltage is detected.
• Live circuit warning when 30V or higher voltage is detected. (KEW 4300 detects voltage even when measuring resistances.)
• LED light for illuminating measurement points. (It turns on/off automatically in relation to the ambient brightness.)
• Small test current (max 2mA) not triggering RCD.
|Earth resistance ranges||200.0/2000Ω (Auto ranging)|
|Voltage ranges||AC: 5.0 - 300.0V (45 - 65Hz)±1%rdg±4dgt|
DC: ±5.0 - 300.0V±1%rdg±8dgt
|Applicable standards||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V pollution degree 2|
IEC 61010-031, 61557-1, -5
IEC 61326-1, 2-2, IEC 60529 (IP40)
|Power source||LR6(AA)(1.5V) × 2pcs|
|Dimensions||232(L) × 51(W) × 42(D)mm|
|Weight||220g approx. (including battery)|
|Included Accessories||7248 (Test lead with Alligator clip and Flat test probe)|
8072 (CAT II Standard prod)
8253 (CAT III Standard prod)
8017 (Extension prod long)
9161 (Carrying case)
Instruction manual, LR6 (AA) × 2