The Hakko 485 Soldering System is exclusively designed for soldering and desoldering components and connectors on PC boards. The Hakko 486 Air Blower is the perfect companion to the station as it completely removes any remaining solder. Includes 486 air blower.
The HAKKO 485 soldering system is a compact, high-performance soldering system developed exclusively for soldering and desoldering components and connectors mounted on PC boards.
• compatible with LEAD-FREE solder
• solder flow is time-controlled and temperature-controlled
• soldering and desoldering cycles are automatic and precise
• a built in locator light pinpoints the exact position for placing components
• solder remaining in through-holes is completely removed by using the Hakko 486 Air Blower (included with 485-V12)
• a large selection of nozzle sizes available
|Part Number||485-V12 (with 486 air blower)
485-1-V12 (w/o 486 air blower)
|Power Consumption||850W 120VAC|
|Temperature Range||Room temperature – 299°C (570°F)|
|Solder||10 kg (22 lb.)|
|Heating Element||800W (400W x 2)|
|Air Pressure||2 kg/cm² (4.4 lbs.) – 10 kg/cm² (22 lbs.)|
500(W) x 245(H) x 550(D) mm
19.7(W) x 9.6(H) x 21.7(D) in.
|486 (Air Unit)||
150(W) x 100(H) x 300 (D) mm
5.9(W) x 3.9(H) x 11.8(D) in.
|Weight||485 (Body)||35 kg. (77 lbs.) without solder|
|486 (Air Unit)||3.5 kg. (7.7 lbs.)|