High functionality type digital force gauge has capacity of 1000N and is equipped with additional functions to ZTS series, such as input/output of displacement and data saving to USB. Next series digital force gauges with firmware Ver.5 or later offers improved measurement stability with less noise, and optional functions and software can be downloaded from the dedicated website (IMADA-connected.com). Some functions require connection to separately-sold products.
- High sampling rate (2000Hz) for accurate results, capturing small changes and accurate peak values by following rapid changes of force
- Reduces risk of misreading values with easy-to-read high luminance organic EL display. Allows customers to customize the contents for the three sections of the display screen
- Improves testing versatility by various data output options such as USB, wireless, and serial communication, which allows data management on a PC and combination with external devices
- Allows easy data acquisition and management with the included USB cable and software. By using with optional software real-time force-time/force-displacement graphing also possible
- Equips additional functions such as displacement I/O (linear scale required), direct connection to USB flash drive, and 1st and 2nd peak value detection