This automatic lubricating system has been designed to be simple and streamlined, and uses a single-piston pump mechanism which is driven by a geared motor.
• Motor Capacity Reduced Due to Improved Efficiency
Use of a geared motor drive has improved efficiency, and this has reduced motor output to one half of that of previous models (in-house comparison).
• Simple Pump Mechanism
As a result of a non-spring check valve and single-piston pump mechanism, the pump mechanism is kept simple and is almost fault-free.
• Can Meet a Wide Range of Applications
With two different discharge quantities and two types of piping systems, the pump best suited to the user’s specific requirements can be selected.
• Low-cost Automatic Lubrication
The pump and control panel are integrated, which enables easy automatic lubrication. Also, even more substantial automatic lubrication is possible if this pump operated with a separately installed standard electric control panel.
|Direction of rotation
|Possible to make both left and right rotations
Explanation of Model Symbols
• Item marked by an asterisk * is applied to only the UE-108 type.
• Some pump models cannot be configured as some combinations of model symbols are not possible. Consult with us before use.