- Made with smaller outside width to work in narrow spaces, including hydraulic piping, where current open-end type is unable to across.
- Preset style.
- The set torque cannot be changed without using a special tool (sold separately), preventing the operator from changing torque by mistake.
- A clear “click” sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with ISO 6789 Type II Class B calibration procedures.