Resistance Meter Designed for Precise Surface or Volume Resistance Measurements
Advanced Energy’s Trek 152-1 resistance meter is designed to precisely measure surface or volume resistance on a wide variety of conductive, dissipative, and insulative materials.
- Wide measurement range (10^3 to 10^13 Ω)
- Optional accessories including a walking test adapter and test plate set
The Trek® 152-1 resistance meter precisely measures surface or volume resistance. It features exceptional measurement accuracy and wide measurement ranges. The instrument provides consistent ease of operation even at very high resistance values. The Trek 152-1 is lightweight, portable, and operable via batteries or an AC line power source with a battery eliminator.
- Realize exceptional accuracy, stability, and repeatibility
- Complies to ANSI/ESD Association Standards
- Gain excellent surface contact with elastomer electrode
- Optional concentric ring probe for eliminating interferences
- NIST-traceable Certificate of Calibration provided with each unit