• Custom microprocessor controlled for highest accuracy and reliability.
• 3 LEDs for checking correct wiring status.
• 0 and 180 degree phase angle switch permits quick tests and consistent readings.
• Digital read-out of tripping time.
• Constant current source circuitry ensures that a fluctuating mains voltage does not affect the accuracy of readings.
• Large custom digital display readout.
• Visual indication of reversed phase and neutral wiring at socket.
• Designed to IP54 Rating.
• Complies with IEC 61557
• Test of a large kind of RCD's: Standard, Selective, AC and A (DC sensitive breakers)
|Rated Tripping Current||10/20/30/200/300/500mA|
|Fault Condition Settings||× 1/2, × 1, × 5, × DC,|
|Trip Current Duration||1000ms, 200ms (×5)|
|Trip Time Accuracy||±0.6%rdg±4dgt|
(195V - 253V) 50Hz
|Safety Standard||IEC 61557-1,-6|
IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V
IEC 61010-2-031 Pollution Degree 2
|Withstand Voltage||3700V AC for 1 minute|
|IP Rating||IEC 60529-IP54|
|Dimensions||167(L) × 186(W) × 89(D)mm|
|Accessories||Molded plug test leads*|
9121 (Shoulder Strap)
9147 (Cord case)
|Optional||7121B (Simplified measurement probe)|
* 7123(AU): Australian plug
7124(UK): Britich plug(13A)
7125(EU): European SHUKO plug
7126(SA): South african plug