• Basic accuracy: Pressure (measurement) 0.01% rdg
Current (source/measurement) 0.015% rdg
Voltage (source/measurement) 0.015% rdg
• Widest range and highest resolution in class achieved
200 kPa gauge pressure model (resolution 0.001 kPa)
1000 kPa gauge pressure model (resolution 0.01 kPa)
3500 kPa gauge model (resolution 0.01 kPa)
• DC mA signals can be measured by supplying power to the transmitter from a 24V DC power supply.
• Calibration procedures of pressure transmitters and pressure switches are embedded.
“As Found”, “ As Left” data and error rate (%) can be recorded.
• IP54 dustproof and waterproof robust case enables use in harsh environments.
• HART and BRAIN communication resistance is embedded.
• Pressure calibration in the high pressure range is possible with external pressure sensor PM100 connection.
• Dimensions: Approx. 264 (W) × 188 (H) × 96 (D) mm
• Weight: Approx. 2 kg (including 6 AA size batteries)