■ Always displays current, maximum, and minimum temperatures
■ Switches between the internal sensor and the external probe
– Temperature at the internal sensor (IN) is displayed when the probe is unconnected.
– Temperature at the external probe (OUT) is displayed automatically when the probe is connected.
■ IPX5 waterproof
– Safe to use in an environment with water splashes
■ Resolution 0.1°C
– Good for precise monitoring
■ Be hygienic
– Contains antimicrobial in the body.
– Sensor part in the external probe is made of hygienic stainless steel.
■ Three ways to install
■ Maximum and minimum temperature is reset when either one of the following conditions is met:
- When the battery is replaced
- When the reset key is pressed
|Product name||Min-Max Digital Thermometer|
|Measuring range||Internal sensor||−5.0 to 50.0°C|
|External probe||−50.0 to 70.0°C|
|Accuracy||±1.0°C (0.0 to 40.0°C)|
|Sampling time||10 seconds|
|Indicated items||Current temperature, maximum temp., minimum temp.|
* Resists water only when the connector cap is closed, or the external probe is connected.
* Do not put the probe underwater.
|Operating ambient||−5 to 50°C, less than 80%rh without condensing|
|Power||AAA battery x1|
|Battery life||Approx. 2 years under room temperature, with alkaline battery|
|Material||Body||ABS resin with antimicrobial, silicone rubber|
|External probe||Sensor part: SUS304, PE resin|
Cable: PVC resin (heat-resistant up to 50°C)
|Dimensions||Body||67 (W) × 65 (H) ×22 (D) mm|
|External probe||Sensor part: Ø5.5 × 11 mm (resin part Ø7.9 mm)|
Cable: 3 m long
|Weight||71 g including battery|
|Accessories||AAA battery x1, clasp for holding external probe x1, instruction manual|