The CA71 Portable Calibrator is a small, lightweight, multifunction calibrator by Yokogawa that can simultaneously source and measure voltage, current, resistance, TC, RTD, frequency, and pulse signals with high accuracy. The Handy Calibrator incorporates rotary switches for simple handling. Just open the carrying case cover and connect the cables, and you're ready to take measurements.
General Yokogawa CA71 Specifications:
- Divided output (n/m) function, Auto-step function, Sweep function, Memory function and Communication function
- Generate voltage/current up to 30 V DC/24 mA DC and measure up to 100 V DC/100 mA DC
- Can be used as a multi thermometer
- Built-in reference junction compensation sensor
- Frequency can be set in the range of 1 Hz to 11 kHz