This compact pump is easy to handle. It is best suited to lubricating systems that have short pipes at relatively low lubrication frequency points and that have few lubricating ports.
The pipe diameter has been made narrow with the use of a high-pressure pump, which makes lubrication possible over a wide area. This results in reduced piping costs and improved lubrication reliability.
• Simple Handling and Operation
This pump is compact and easy to use and light handle operation allows handy use.
• Solid and Simple Structure
This pump is designed in a simple structure and features an almost fault-free mechanism, which reduces the time and effort needed in maintenance.
|Model symbol||Discharge quantity
|KM-42AK||3.5||21||2.0||Centralized lubricating grease
NLGI consistency #0 to #1
• Be sure to use this pump indoors.
• The grease used is NLGI consistency #0 to #1 for centralized lubrication.
• The grease used shall be unworked with the consistency of 240 or more at the operating temperature.
Explanation of Model Symbols