Today’s analog and power semiconductor technologies, including wide bandgap devices such as GaN and SiC, require parametric testing that maximizes measurement performance, enables faster time-to-market, supports a wide product mix, and minimizes the cost of test.
Keithley meets these and other important challenges in critical applications across the workflow with both High Speed Production Solutions and Fully Customizable Test Solutions.
High Speed Production Test Solutions
Applications include Semiconductor Process Control Monitoring (PCM), TEG Test, and Die Sort
- Parallel Test capability maximizes test throughput
- Measure from kV to fA in a single probe touchdown to further boost productivity
- ISO-17025 System-level calibration
- Smooth migration from legacy test systems, including probe card re-use
- Low Cost-of-Ownership (COO)
Fully Customizable Test Solutions
Applications include R&D, Reliability, Off-line Analysis, and Functional Test of Semiconductors, Components / Subassemblies, and Displays
- Fully custom, system solutions including safety / EMO, power distribution, and software
- Scalable, instrumentation-based hardware architecture and flexible, user-defined software solutions
- High density SMU-per-pin or matrix configurations available
- Measure from kV to fA, including high-speed pulsing, capacitance, and more using Keithley’s most popular products, as well as other brands
- Built-in analysis tools such as WLR available