Get a high-performance instrument without a huge investment. This touchscreen bench 6.5 digit multimeter provides more measurement capability, including transient capture, data visualization, and analysis, than many industry 6.5 digit multimeters at the same price point. It also includes a standard 3-year warranty.
All-in-one solution with 15 built-in measurements
Get 15 built-in measurement functions, including digitizing, capacitance, and temperature. Make low current and low resistance measurements on low-power devices with both high resolution and great accuracy. Capture transient signals with the built-in 16-bit digitizer. See two measurements simultaneously to maximize test data. The DMM6500 6.5 digit multimeter eliminates the need for additional instruments.
Turn raw data to insights quickly with industry-leading touchscreen
Get instant measurement insight, such as capturing transient signals and seeing data trends and statistics right on the touchscreen, so you can analyze your data faster and eliminate making additional measurements.
- Display plots of waveforms including overlays of one waveform over another.
- Pinch and zoom features allow studying transients and signal waveshapes.
- User cursors and computer statistics to characterize waveforms.
Real-time cloud-based monitoring and data visualizations
Now you can stream data from your DMM6500 and create real-time IoT dashboards and anywhere-accessible data visualizations.
- Monitor and log data streams directly from the DMM6500 in real-time and from anywhere – with no PC-in-the-middle required.
- Get e-Mail and text alerts using triggers based on measurement thresholds and other mathematical rules.
- Access, visualize, archive, share, transform, and analyze current and historical data from anywhere – no install required.
- Create dashboards for standardization, repeatability, and readability.
- Overlay, time-dilate, and compare data sets across test runs.
Expand to 10 measurement channels
If you need to look at more devices simultaneously or make multi-point measurements on a device, you can select an optional scan card that gives you up to 10 measurement channels without needing to buy more instruments.
Greater production test throughput and lower cost of test
- Make measurements as short as 0.0005 power line cycles or 8.3 µs (10 µs) for 60 Hz (50 Hz) power lines.
- Use on-instrument, intelligent, command and control processing to reduce PC communication for reduced test time.
Get an extensive set of interface options
Standard LAN LXI and USB plus optional GPIB, RS-232, and TSP-Link® interfaces
|1 M sample/s