Safety with non-contact temperature measurements
• Single laser allows more accurate measurements.
• Back light display helps to read in a dark place.
• Dual display: Main display shows the measured values and Sub display shows either of max, min, average or thermocouple value.
• Alarm function: The upper and lower temperature limits can be set.
• The red blinking back light indicates that the measured value is below or over the pre-set limits.
• Temperature measurement with a K-type thermocouple is also possible (K-type thermocouple is not supplied with the product.)
＊ This tester can measure human skin (surface) temperature but isn’t suitable for body temperature measurement.
The connector for thermocouple is not insulated. Do not make measurement using a thermocouple when there is a risk of electrical shock hazard.
• Do not look directly into the laser.
• Do not point the laser directly at persons or animals.
• When measuring a reflective object such as mirrors, take extra caution so as not to look diffuse reflections.
• Keep out of reach of child or person who doesn’t have the Product handling knowledge.
• Use the Product only as specified. Do not disassemble or modify the Product.
Relation of distance and measuring diameter
Display / Buttons
|Measuring range||-32 - 535ºC|
|Accuracy||±3.0ºC (-32 - -20 ºC), ±2.0ºC (-20 - +100ºC), ±2%rdg (100 - 535ºC)|
|Infrared spectral band||5 - 14μm|
|Measuring diameter||1000mm/ ø78mm (Distance/ Measuring dia.: 12:1)|
|Emissivity||Variable between 0.10 and 1.00 (by 0.01 steps), Before shipment: 0.95|
|Collimation||Laser beam (Class 2, 630 - 670nm, 1mW or less) specifies the center.|
|Measuring range of |
|-199 - 1372ºC|
|Accuracy of |
|±1.5%rdg+1ºC (-40 - 1372ºC)|
|Auto power off||If no key is pressed for 6 seconds, the power is shut off automatically.|
|LCD display||LCD with back light (blinks in red when alarm function is activated)|
|Dual display||Simultaneous display|
(Measured value and either of max, min, average or thermocouple value.)
|Operating temperature & humidity||0 - 50ºC/ 10 - 90% RH|
|Applicable standards||IEC 61326, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-8, IEC60825-1|
|Battery||6F22(9V) × 1|
|Dimension||180 (L)×130 (W)×40 (D) mm|
|Weight||Approx. 195g (excluding battery)|
|Accessories||9152(Carrying case), 6F22(9V) × 1, Instruction manual|
* Commercial K-type thermocouple can be used with the product.