• Permits a wide range of insulation testing up to 100GΩ at variable test voltage from 1kV to 10kV.
• DC voltage output for recorders.
• Output voltage is shown on the digital display.
• After tests, automatically discharges the charges stored in the circuit under test.
• Operated by rechargeable Nickel-metal hydride batteries.
|Test voltage||(variable) 1k-10kV*1||1000V|
|1.6GΩ/100GΩ (Auto ranging)||100MΩ|
|Other ranges accuracy||±1% of scale length*2||±1% of scale length|
|Open circuit voltage||±2%||±10%|
|Output voltage and set|
|DC 0-10kV ±2%rdg±2dgt|
|Power source||Ni-MH (1.2V) ×8 / External supply DC 15V|
|Dimensions||200(L) × 140(W) × 80(D) mm|
|Included Accessories||7082 (Lead for recorder)|
|7083 (Lead for battery charging)|
|7084 (Earth and guard leads)|
|8266 (120V) or 8267 (230V) (AC Adaptor)|
|9176 (Carrying case [Hard])|
|Ni-MH rechargeable battery × 8|
*1 Variable in 10V increments
*2 With measurement voltage less than 2kV, 0 to 100GΩ is not guaranteed accuracy