Hard Case Model
• In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire measuring system also supplied as standard accessories. (unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
• The latest circuit design permits the instrument to operate with the minimum of influence from earth voltage and earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes.
• Dust and drip proof. (designed to IEC 60529 IP54)
• Earth resistance value can be read directly from the scale.
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
Useful options for measurement
Adapter to enable use of ather test leads. (MODEL 8259)
|Measuring range||0.00 - 1999 Ω|
|Didplay range||0.00 - 19.99 Ω||0.0 - 199.9 Ω||0.0 - 1999 Ω|
|Earth voltage measurement|
|Measuring range||0 - 200V AC (50/60Hz)|
|Didplay range||0.0 - 199.9V|
|Overload protection||Earth Resistance: 280V AC (10 seconds)|
Earth Voltage: 300V AC (1 minute)
|Applicable Standards||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2,|
IEC 61010-2-030, IEC 61557-1, -5,
IEC 60529 (IP54)
|Power source||R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6|
|Dimensions||105(L) × 158(W) × 70(D)mm (including case lid)|
|Weight||Approx. 550g (including batteries and case lid)|
|Accessories||7095A (Earth resistance test leads [red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m/1set])|
7127B (Simplified measurement probe)
8032 (Auxiliary earth spikes [2spikes/1set])
9121 (Shoulder strap)
9165 (Carrying case [Hard])
R6 (AA) × 6, Instruction Manual
|Optional||7245A (Precision measurement cord set)|
8259 (Adapter for measurement terminal)
9084 (Soft case)