Digital force gauge for handheld (advanced model) is designed to improve repeatability even when hand-held. Additional functions are topped to DST. When handheld type is used, the measurement angle tends to be inconsistent, which limits the repeatability of measurement. The added function reduces variation in measurement angles and thus improves repeatability. Other useful features include the ability to continuously acquire peak values without button operation and also the internal memory. Some functions require connection to separately-sold products.
- Sounds alarms when you tilt it to right, left or up, down from the preset position to ensure high repeatable testing
- Great portability with long battery life (lasts 30 hours continuously at max), and various charging methods (charges from a PC or a mobile battery)
- Easy data management using supplied software Force Logger via USB connection to PC
- Allows high efficient testing with continuous peak mode
- Internal memory function (1000 points) to recall previous data