The DMM7510 7.5 digit multimeter combines a precision, high-resolution digital multimeter (DMM), graphical touchscreen display, and high-speed, high-resolution digitizer to create the first graphical sampling multimeter. With pA-level sensitivity and 1Msample/s sampling, it accurately measures ultra-low sleep mode currents and transmit drain currents from wireless devices.
Wide dynamic range for drain current consumption profiling of IoT products
The DMM7510’s digitizer can measure the current drain in all the IoT device’s operating states. Capture µA sleep mode currents and transmit currents up to 1A with the combination of sensitive and fast current measurements from the high resolution, high speed digitizer.
- Sample current drain wave shapes at rates up to 1Msample/s
- Sample over 5 decades with the digitizer’s 18-bit resolution
Outstanding accuracy with low noise for high confidence
With a low noise input stage and a 32-bit A-D converter, the DMM7510 embodies Keithley’s low level measurements expertise to deliver DC accuracies typically only found in metrology-grade instrumentation.
- 14 ppm 1-year DC volt accuracy
- 60 ppm 1-year DC current acccuracy
- 24 ppm 1-year resistance accuracy
- Internal auto-calibration
Measure low signals with high sensitivity
High sensitivity enables the DMM7510 to measure very low levels of voltage, current, and resistance, and detect small changes and signal drift.
- DC voltage sensitivity: 10 nV
- Current sensitivity: 1 pA
- Resistance sensitivity: 0.1 µΩ
Capture and store more than 27 million readings
Capture a complex waveform profile, study long-term stability, or record environmental and life testing data easily. The DMM7510’s large internal memory buffer enables extensive reading storage of your device’s complete profile.
- Standard mode storage: 11 million readings
- Compact mode storage: 27.5 Million readings
- All readings timestamped
Observe, interact with, and explore your measurements
Visualize and study every waveform using the graphical touchscreen display. And for even more in-depth analysis, pinch and zoom to easily expand and magnify your view.