PAP03A-WD / PAP06A-WD /
- Instant dehumidification and precision air processing.
Can instantly cool 30℃, 55% fresh air down to 23℃, 28%!
Achieves defrost-free performance relying on the refrigeration cycle only, with an indusrty top-class dew point of 3.5℃.
The PAP-D Series: Precision Air Processing AND Dehumidification Combined
Of Course Heater-less! And Compressor Speed Control for Energy Savings as much as 65%!
Once the set humidity is attained, compressor speed conrrol takes over for energy savings.
- Pharmaceutical and Supplement Filling Processes
- Rust and Condensation Prevention for Precision Electronic Parts
- One-Pass Dry Booth Powder Mixing, etc.
- Analysis and Measurement in Low Humidity Environments
- Low Humidity Storage of Adsorption Materials and Samples
- Prevention of Moisture Adsorption in Highly Functional Films
|Performance||Possible Temperature and Humidity Setting Ranges ※1||℃,％||18 to 30, 20 to 40|
|Temperature and Humidity Control Precision ※2||℃,％||±0.2, ±2 (Does not support humidification.)|
|Possible Controlled-Air Dew Point (Lower Limit) ※3||℃||3.5|
|Maximum Cooling Capacity ※4||kW||(4.1)||(6.8)||(11.0)|
|Heating Capacity ※5||kW||(0.3)||(0.7)||(1.1)|
|Rated Processing Air Flow||m3/min||3 to 5||6 to 8||10 to 12|
|Maximum External Static Pressure ※10||Pa||500|
(Air processing capacity: 3 m3/min)
(Air processing capacity: 6 m3/min)
(Air processing capacity: 10 m3/min)
(Air processing capacity: 5 m3/min)
(Air processing capacity: 8 m3/min)
(Air processing capacity: 12 m3/min)
|Environmental Conditions||Ambient Temp and Humidity Range (Intake air only) ※1||℃, ％||17 to 35, 30 to 70|
|Temperature Gradient at Intake||℃/h||Within ±1|
|Humidity Gradient at Intake||％/h||Within ±5|
|Cooling Water Temp Gradient||℃/h||Within ±3|
|External Dimensions (HxDxW) ※6||mm||(1310×820×661)||(1610×1150×660)||(1860×1200×900)|
|Controlled Air Outlet Port||mm||Φ150||Φ200||Φ200|
|Cooling Water||Rate of Supply ※11||m3/h||2.0||2.7||3.0|
|Supply Temp Range||℃||5 to 32|
|Supply Pressure||MPa||0.69 or lower|
|Inlet/Outlet Pressure Difference||MPa||0.2 or higher|
|Connection Port Size||Rc3/4|
|Electrical Specifications||Power Source ※7||V(Hz)||Three-phase 200 ±10% (50/60)|
|Power Consumption ※8||kW||0.7 to 2.6||1.1 to 3.9||1.5 to 4.7|
|Electric Current ※9||A||10.7||16.6||19.5|
|Power Supply Capacity ※9||kVA||4.2||6.3||6.9|
|Operation Control Method||Heat Pump Balance Control (Super Reheat Spec. Models)|
|Chiller Compressor Output||kW||1.7||3.0||3.0|
- The temperature and humidity control ranges noted do not necessarily indicate the actual possible controllable ranges. The actual controllable temperature and humidity ranges will depend on the temperature and humidity of the intake air.(This product does not include a humidification function.)
- Values indicated are for when the intake air temperature and humidity, and supply water temperature and flow rate are stable. Controller display precision at a single discharge port location. Over-dehumidification may occur depending on operating conditions.
- The attainable dew point will depend on the condition of the intake air.
- Value is the maximum stand-alone capacity of the built in evaporator.
- Value indicates the difference in capacity between the built-in heater and evaporator.
- Height includes the discharge port.
- The maximum allowable source voltage phase imbalance is ±3%.
- Minimum and maximum values are when operating under the specified operating ranges.
- Maximum value within the range of the product's specifications.
- The eternal static pressure at the controlled air outlet side when the blower fan is operating at 60 Hz, and the product is operating at the prescribed air flow.
- Maximum value within the range of the product's specifications. When the cooling water temperature gradient is 6.5 ℃.