Creating a new level of simplicity, the DAQ6510 has a touchscreen user interface that enables faster setup time, real time monitoring of test status, and detailed data analysis on the instrument.
|CHANNELS||MEASUREMENT FUNCTIONS||PLUG-IN SWITCH MODULES||SENSITIVITY||DIGITIZER|
|80||Up to 15||12||100 nV
|1 M sample/s
Reduce your test setup, execution, and analysis time
Set up and run a test simply and quickly without having to write a test program. The DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System’s intuitive touchscreen provides simple configuration with visual and intuitive test setups, real-time visualizations of scan status for catching problems early to avoid lost test time, and easy analysis of test data.
- Configure: Setup a multi-channel scan with multiple measurement functions using one measure and scan configuration menu.
- Run and monitor: Display the progress of the scan during the test to immediately see measurements out of range and limits exceeded.
- Analyze: Display and analyze results using the plotting and statistics functions. Use the touchsceen’s pinch and zoom capability to study results in depth. Use cursors to compute statistics on segments of the data.
Make a wider range of measurements
The DAQ6510 is made to measure with 6½-digit resolution and 15 built-in measurement functions. Make low-current, low-resistance, and temperature measurements, and see transient signals with the built-in digitizer.
- Voltage: 100 nV to 1000 V with 0.0025% basic DCV accuracy
- Current: 10 pA to 3A
- Resistance: 1 µΩ to 120 MΩ
- Capacitance: 0.1 pF to 100 µF
- Temperature measurement with thermocouples, resistance temperature detectors, and thermistors from -200°C to 1820°C
- 1 M sample/s, 16-bit digitizer with 7 million readings storage
- Have more options for test systems with 12 plug-in switch modules and up to 80-channel capacity
Stream and log data to secure cloud-based data visualizations
Now you can stream data from your DAQ6510 and create real-time IoT dashboards and anywhere-accessible data visualizations
- Monitor and log data streams directly from the DAQ6510 in real-time and from anywhere – with no PC-in-the-middle required.
- Get e-Mail and text alerts using triggers based on measurement thresholds and other mathematical rules.
- Access, visualize, archive, share, transform, and analyze current and historical data from anywhere – no install required.
- Create dashboards for standardization, repeatability, and readability.
- Overlay, time-dilate, and compare data sets across test runs
|Model||Channels||Plug-In Switch Modules||Digitizer|
|DAQ6510||Up to 80||12 options||1 Msample/s|