- Interchangeable head and preset torque wrench.
- Preset interchangeable head torque wrenches
- The set torque cannot be changed without using a special tool (sold separately), preventing the operator from changing torque by mistake.
- A wide selection of interchangeable heads, letting you choose the right one for the task and reducing overall purchasing costs.
- A clear “click” sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- CSP25N3X10D CSP50N3X12D, CSP50N3X15D, CSP100N3X15D, and CSP140N3X15D can be used with AH adjustable open end interchangeable heads.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class B.
- Tohnichi’s interchangeable head torque wrenches can be used with our interchange head lineup which offers the best selection in the world, making these wrenches ideal for your work.