The SimpliMet 4000 mounting press, was tested in extreme conditions, and simulated the duty cycle of the busiest labs in the world, providing high reliability in continuous use environments.
The automatic SimpliMet 4000 mounting press packs fast mounting cycles into limited bench space, optimizing productivity. By replacing older, slower, larger mounting presses; capacity can be doubled for the same amount of space.
Use your mounting press out of the box without the wait. New employees can be trained quickly and efficiently.
High reliability in 24/7 use envirionments
- The SimpliMet 4000, was tested in extreme conditions, and simulated the duty cycle of the busiestlabs in the world, providing high reliability in continuous use environments.
Optimize Productivity in Your Space
- The SimpliMet 4000 packs fast mounting cycles into limited bench space, optimizing productivity. By replacing older, slower, larger presses; capacity can be doubled for the same amount of space.
- Fast duplex mounting allows two mounts to be made during the same cycle with negligible increase in cycle time.
Ease of use saves time and protects sample quality
- Simple user interface eliminates errors and protects the quality of your sample prep. Everything you need is right on the front panel.
- Use your press out of the box without the wait.
- New employees can be trained quickly and efficiently.
Comfortable to use
- The single handed closure mechanism engages quickly, moving you right into your next task.
|SimpliMet 4000 Mounting Press Specifications|
|Mounting Mold Sizes||English: 1″, 1.25″, 1.5″|
Metric: 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm
|Pressure||1000 – 4400psi(70 – 300bars) operational pressure range +/- 10%|
Adjustable in 50psi (5bar) increments
Preload pressure function applies gradual presssure for delicate specimens 350psi (24bar)
|Heat Time||User Selectable time from 1-20 minutes|
|Heating Tempurature||120° F – 420° F (50° C – 220° C) operation tempurature range|
|Heating Power||1500 Watt@115VAC / 1900 Watt@230VAC|
|Cooling Time||User Selectable or Smart Cool|
User Selectable time from 1-30 minutes
Adjustable in 10 second increments
Smart Cool Intelligent cooling system automatically cools until sample temperature reaches 40°C
|Thermoplasmic Function||Automatically sets correct parameters fro thermoplastic resins such as TransOptic TM and cools the mount in a contolled, linear fashion appropriate for the mounting media|
|Noise Level||Max 62 dB maximum at 1 meter from the front of the machine, while raising and lowering the ram with the mold closure open|
|Working Environment||Tempurature: 40° F to 104° F / 5° C to 40° C|
Humidity: 30 – 90% humidity, non-condensing
|Voltage/Frequency||85-264VAC, 50/60Hz 1 phase|
|Water inlet||1/4″ OD tubing or 3/8″ OD tubing|
|Water Outlet||Drain: 1/4″ ID x 1/3″ OD hose|
Vent: 1/4″ ID x 1/2″ OD hose
|Length from rear of machine to front feet||21.25″ 540mm|
|Height Closed||19.62″ 498mm|
|Height Open||20.62″ 524mm|
|Compliance||CE, PSE, RoHS, WEEE|