- Interchangeable head applicable for multi-purpose use.
- Interchangeable head version of QL model.
- By exchanging heads, the wrench services a variety of applications from open end spanner, ring, ratchet, hex heads, and more, with a single wrench.
- A clear “click” sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
- With CLE550N2 to CLE1200N2 models, the built-in torque adjustment handle makes torque changes easy even without a special-purpose tool.
- CL2N to CL25N5 models have a resin grips with large contrasting scale.
- CL50N to CL280N models have a resin grip, while CL420N has a knurled metal handle.
- CLE550N2 to CLE1200N2 models have an extension handle that separates from the body for compact storage.
- CL25N5x10D, CL50Nx12, CL50Nx15D, CL100Nx15D and CL140Nx15D adjustable torque wrenches can be used with interchangeable adjustable heads (AH) (monkey wrench type).
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class A.