Compact Charged Plate Monitor for Evaluating Air Ionization System Performance
Advanced Energy’s Trek 158A charged plate monitor evaluates the performance of ionization systems with a compact design for superior data collection and storage capability.
- Monitored Voltage Range: 0 to ±1100 VDC or peak AC
- Bandwidth (-3dB) : DC to 80 Hz
- Decay Mode Thresholds: Programmable from 1 to ±1000 V in 1V increments
The Trek® 158A charged plate monitor is the premier instrument to evaluate the performance of air ionization systems. It features a user-friendly large 7-inch screen that is active through either touch-screen control or corresponding function keys. The data is displayed in color and may be stored internally or can be easily transferred to a USB flash drive or another USB device. A charged plate assembly is required and is sold separately (6-inch charged-plate shown).
- Use either the 7 in touch screen or function keys for control
- Program start and stop voltage for + and - decay time ionizer tests
- Realize more than six hours of continuous operation with the battery-operated instrument
- Use the PC memory card port for ample data storage and easy data transfer
- User-friendly compact design with superior data collection and storage capability
- 0.1 V plate voltage resolution
- Compliance to IEC 61340-5-1 and ANSI/ESD STM3.1
- NIST-traceable Certificate of Calibration provided with each unit