Charged Plate Monitor That Offers Better Accuracy, Stability, and Bandwidth Than Conventional Designs
The Trek 157 combines patented precision charge measurement capability with features that drive down ionizer maintenance and performance testing costs.
- Monitored Voltage Range: 0 to ±1020 VDC or peak AC
- Bandwidth: (-3dB): DC to 80 Hz
- Decay Mode Thresholds: Programmable from 1 to ±1000 V in 1V increments (accurate within ±1V of programmed voltage)
The Trek® 157 combines patented precision charge measurement capability with features that drive down ionizer maintenance and performance testing costs. Enhanced features, such as those that enable the operator to store and retrieve data as data points or graphs and record operator comments for reference, make the Trek 157 ideal for use in dissipative testing of materials and monitoring of static charge.
- Set custom measurement capacitance for assurance that ESD process needs are met in manufacturing
- Easily transport within a facility with the compact and lightweight design
- Use for ESD monitoring of sensitive manufacturing processes such as semiconductor, disk drive, and LCD
- Greater bandwidth enables “true” responses to be observed by avoiding the masking of results
- Extremely low offset and drift ensures high accuracy, making it ideal for applications requiring critical ion balance such as GMR and TMR manufacturing areas
- NIST-traceable Certificate of Calibration provided with each unit
5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)
To 80% RH, noncondensing