Portable Alternative to Charged Plate Monitors for Periodic Verification of Ionizer Performance
Advanced Energy’s Monroe 287B ionizer performance analyzer performs manual or automatic decay and balance tests for periodic verification of ionization equipment.
- Charger: ±1100 volts, selectable polarity
- Fieldmeter Range: ±1250 V, 1 V resolution
- Charge Plate Size: 43 x 102 mm (1.7 x 4 in)
The MonroeTM 287B ionizer performance analyzer performs manual or automatic decay and balance tests for periodic verification of ionization equipment. This allows for ionizer testing at the work location without the need to remove the ionizer from service for testing. The instrument stores the results and averaged decay times for up to ten manual tests and up to ten complete automatic test sequences. Temperature and relative humidity are displayed in real-time and recorded with the test data.
- Perform manual or automated tests
- Save test results for ten manual tests or ten automated test sequences (including environmental data)
- Operate a handheld, all-in-one instrument that measures, displays, and stores voltage, decay time, temperature, and humidity
- Test AC or DC room ionizers, laminar flow, overhead or benchtop ionizers, or ionized compressed gas systems with a push of a button
- Intergrates decay timer lacking in ionizer test kits for fieldmeters
- Exceeds current requirements of ANSI/ESD SP3.3 for Periodic Verification of Air Ionizers
- Built-in self-test include battery check and tests for functional errors
- Optional 6-inch plate attachment (Model 287/22C) achieves 1:1 correspondence with standard charged-plate monitor test results