Non-contacting Static Meters for Consistently Accurate Readings
Advanced Energy’s Monroe 282 Series fieldmeters are pocket-sized, non-contacting static meters for consistently accurate readings.
- Monroe 282-IS digital StatArcTM 2 and Monroe 282A-1
- Digital StatArcTM 3 fieldmeters for readings up to 20 kV
- Monroe 282H digital StatArcTM fieldmeter for readings up to 200 kV
- Monroe 282M digital StatArcTM fieldmeter for readings up to 20 kV
- Monroe 282L digital StatArcTM fieldmeter for readings up to 2000 V
The MonroeTM 282 series StatArcTM fieldmeters are pocket-sized, non-contacting static meters for consistently accurate readings. Simply hold the instrument so the range finder LED beams from a non-pulsing circle indicating you're at exactly the right distance from the target for readings between 20 kV to 2000 V (model dependent). An optional charge plate system allows for testing ionization systems.
These fieldmeters are used to perform static surveys and evaluate charge accumulation in electronic manufacturing and in industrial operations such as converting, printing, packaging, and plastics processing.
- Select from various ranges to meet your application needs
- Use the hold button to capture transient readings
- Benefit from a 40-hour battery life
- Add the optional charge plate system for testing ionization systems
- LED pulsed beam range finder identifies calibrated distance from the surface
- Exclusive Auto-Zero circuit
- Chopper-stabilized measurement technique works in the presence of ionization
- Drift-free accuracy even in ionized environments