Spreading System (Wet and Dry) LG 06
Guiding slats arranged around the circumference form the basis of the web guiding. In the basic version, the guiding slats are fixed to a guide plate so that they can be adjusted to the side via an actuating drive. In the case of segmented guiding slats, both guide plates are connected with a push rod and adjusted synchronously via an actuating drive. This means that, in addition to the web guiding function, the system also acts as a spreader on the textile web.
AREA OF USE
Due to the minimum degree of material stressing by the segmented roller guider, implementation in practically all textile production processes is possible using the ELSMART system for web guiding and spreading. The prerequisite here is that the textile web does not display surface stability.
Web guiding rollers such as segmented roller guiders can be used freely in terms of position. Here, wrapping of 90° is a mandatory requirement. The infeed path should be at least one web width. By contrast, the outfeed should be kept as short as possible. Rolled-in edges can be rolled out in the infeed plane with the aid of an additional selvedge opening device.
A = Web tension distribution at infeed | B = Web tension distribution at outfeed | K = Correction of the web travel | α = Wrap angle 90 ° | F1 = Basic web tension at infeed | F2 = Web tension at outfeed | AB = Operating width | 1 = Swiveling axis | 2 = Infeed roller/rod | 3 = Segmented roller guider | 4 = Sensor | 5 = Locking roller | L1 = Infeed path | L2 = Outfeed path |
- Compact spreading system for fold-free spreading and edge opening of dry to wet woven and knitted fabrics, in painted steel or stainless steel version
- Infinitely adjustable spreading effect through contra-rotating spreading rollers mounted so they can pivot
- No residual soiling through tight-fitting profile shape
- Different profile radii for careful or intensive spreading effect
- No markings on the web through overlapping profiles in the roller center