The 2606B High Density System SourceMeter (SMU) Instrument offers four 20-watt SMU channels in a 1U high form factor chassis. As manufacturers need to optimize plant floor space and reduce test time and costs, the 2606B improves density by 3 times, increases throughput, and minimizes the need to add additional racks of test equipment. This SMU is the perfect solution for production testing of Laser Diodes, LEDs, 2- and 3-terminal semiconductors and much more.
|CHANNELS||V/I RANGE||ACCURACY||MAX SPEED|
|4||100fA – 3A
100nV – 20V
|20k readings/s to buffer|
Improves channel density by 3 times
When production test rack space comes at a premium and you need to minimize adding new test racks, the 2606B enables you to add more channel capacity in the same rack area compared to traditional 2U form factor SMUs.
- Easy to stack and rack
- No additional 1U thermal spacing required
- Get 3 times more channels occupying the same amount of rack space
- Get the same number of channels and occupy 3x less space
Incorporates the capabilities of two 2602B’s
Experience the same superior measurement integrity, synchronization, speed, and accuracy as the industry leading Keithley 2602B System SourceMeter, but in a 1U form factor. The 2606B also uses the same analog, digital I/O, and TSP Link connectors as the 2602B, enabling seamless migration.
- 0.015% basic measure accuracy
- 6 1/2 digits resolution
- 100nA low current range with 2pA sensitivity
- 8-pin Phoenix analog and 25-pin digital I/O connectors
System performance for unmatched production throughput
Test Script Processor (TSP®) technology embeds and executes complete test programs inside the SMU instrument to deliver industry-best performance. TSP-Link® technology enables expansion up to 64 channels for high-speed, SMU-per-pin parallel testing without a mainframe. All channels are simultaneously and independently controlled at a tight <500 ns.
- Eliminates time-consuming bus communications to and from the PC
- TSP script code compatible with Instrument 2602B SourceMeter
- Connect up to 32 TSP-Link nodes or 64 independent SMU channels
- Reconfigure easily as test requirements change
|Model||Channels||Max Current Source/Measure Range||Max Voltage Source/Measure Range||Measurement Resolution (Current / Voltage)||Power|
|2606B||4||3A||20V||100fA / 100nV||20 W|