The System SourceMeter® 10 µsec Pulser/Source Measure Unit (SMU) Instrument combines the power of a high current/high speed pulser with measure and the full functionality of a traditional SMU in a single instrument. Its impressive 10 A @ 10 V at 10 μs pulse width and full 1 MS/s digitizing capabilities significantly boost productivity in applications ranging from benchtop characterization through highly automated pulsed I-V production test.
|CHANNELS||PULSER V/I RANGE||SMU V/I RANGE||ACCURACY||MAX SPEED|
|1 Pulser / 1 SMU||1 μA – 10 A
1 μV – 10 V
|100 fA – 10 A
100 nV – 40 V
|1 M readings/s|
Achieve high pulse fidelity without manual pulse tuning
The 2601B-PULSE’s control loop system eliminates the need to manually tune for load changes up to 3 μH, ensuring your pulse has no overshoot and ringing when outputting pulses from 10 μs up to 500 μs at any current level up to 10 amps. With pulse rise times < 1.7 μs, you can properly characterize your device or circuit under test.
- Output 10 A @ 10 V with a 10 μs pulse width
- Pulse rise time <1.7 μs to characterize with confidence
- High fidelity pulse output without tuning at any current level
Incorporates the functionality of a fast pulser and SMU in one instrument
The 2601B-PULSE adds pulser functionality to the superior measurement integrity, synchronization, speed, and accuracy you know from the industry-leading Keithley 2601B SMU instrument.
- Pulser 0.05% basic measure accuracy with 1 MS/s digitizing
- SMU 100 nA low current range with 100 fA sensitivity
- Rear panel BNC connections for quick cable setup
Embedded scripting and connectivity for unmatched production throughput
Test Script Processor (TSP®) technology embeds and executes complete test programs inside the SMU instrument to deliver industry-best performance. TSP-Link® technology enables expansion of up to 32 TSP-Link nodes for creating high-speed, SMU-per-pin parallel testing without a mainframe.
- Eliminates time-consuming bus communications to and from the PC
- Advanced data processing and flow control
- Connect up to 32 TSP-Link nodes
- Reconfigure easily as test requirements change
|Model||Channels||Max Current Source/Measure Range||Max Voltage Source/Measure Range||Measurement Resolution (Current / Voltage)||Power|
|2601B-PULSE||1||10 A||40 V||100 fA / 100 nV||Pulser: 100 W instantaneous
SMU: 200 W instantaneous