The handheld AQ 1300 ethernet field tester for network path testing and maintenance is designed to improve work efficiency and quality. The AQ1300 offers excellent functionality and operability optimized for field testing. It's easy to operate, which prevents operational errors and stabilizes work quality for routine tasks such as network path testing. Powerful analysis functions help isolate failures during maintenance work.
- Display: 5.7-inch color LCD (640 × 480)
- External interface: USB1.1 Type A and Type B (mini), LAN (RJ-45) × 1
- Power supply: AC adapter 100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz . Battery (Li-ion) operation time 1 hour
- External dimensions: 217.5 (W) × 157 (H) × 74 (D) mm
- Weight: Approx. 1.3 kg (including internal battery)